OVER 75 YEARS OF EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
Iowa Small Engine Center was opened in 1943 by Art Reinart. In 1975, the business was purchased by Mike Mosman and Jim Thielen. The business was moved to its present location at 306 N. Carroll Street in 1984. The current owners, Kevin and Chad Onken, are brothers who have owned and operated Iowa Small Engine Center since 2007.
ISEC has always been a retail and service-oriented business with service leading its sales in the lawn and garden area. Major lines for whole goods are Toro, Stihl, and Aaladin products. Service dealership lines consist of Briggs & Stratton, Tecumseh, Kohler, Honda, Kawasaki, and Onan.